Manager Logistics & Customs Eemea Distribution
Land : Österreich
Bundesland : Salzburg
Stadt : Salzburg
Berufsfelder : Logistik
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Execution of Import & Export related processes in SAP/Telotec; Generation of all import & export related documents in alignment with the legal, country-specific and business guidelines
- Maintenance of the inventory in the bonded warehouse
- Manage storage and customs clearance for the bonded warehouse
- Maintenance of the articles in the SAP program and Telotec
- Create, edit and register all German and Austrian Intrastat/Extrastat reports in alignment with the EU guidelines
- Create and work on transit documents as requested by EU law as well as examine all documents and prepare all custom clearance
- Supervise and maintain inbound freight operations as container releasement, proper documentation and warehouse arrival planning.
- Oversee outbound freight operations such as packing allocation, truck organization and warehouse pick up planning.
- Operate as first point of contact regarding container documentation, claims and arrivals as well as outsourcing and pick-up organization.
- Control and report container stuffing done by forwarder
- Professional education in logistics and/or proven experience; 1+ years' experience in the areas of import/export, transport and customs
- Foreign trade knowledge
- Accuracy, results-oriented and ability to work in teams
- Very good German and English skills
- Business knowledge
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP and customs programs