Manager Controlling And Compliance Eemea
Land : Österreich
Bundesland : Salzburg
Stadt : Salzburg
Berufsfelder : Consulting, Rechtswesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Be responsible for the regular controlling activities according to the financial calendar in alignment with the global HQ and international counterparts within the EEMEA region.
- Provide timely, meaningful and accurate (ad hoc) analyses that give insights and support decision-making of the senior management team.
- Take active part in the planning and budgeting process.
- Manage risk management reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Take active part in participating/leading the monthly/annual closing of the books.
- Support Senior Manager Controlling EEMEA for Treasury in our function as regional HUB.
- Manage cash and risk management, e.g. liquidity and financing management for the Region, reporting, supportive information, etc.
- Ensure the maintenance of internal controls - both locally and in the EEMEA region.
- Meet and fulfill Austrian (tax) compliance targets.
- University degree in Finance/Accounting
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in a Finance, Controlling or Accounting & Tax position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Internationl accounting standards knowledge
- Ideally tax know how
- SAP and Hyperion knowledge preferable
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems
- Strong communication skills
- High commitment and cost awareness
- Ability to work in teams