Manager Business Intelligence (bi) Eemea
Land : Österreich
Bundesland : Salzburg
Stadt : Salzburg
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- The Manager BI EEMEA is responsible to develop the appropriate BI reporting suite for EEMEA, SEA and Oceanian Countries - based on global KPI definition (Global Controlling).
- is the main contact for the BI teams of the subsidiaries in the EEMEA, SEA and Oceania Regions and coordinates the communication with the Global BI team.
- Constantly improve the Subsidiary Reporting framework for EEMEA, SEA and Oceania
- Drive change management and adoption of BI reports together with the Global Business Intelligence team in the EEMEA, SEA and Oceania regions.
- Conduct key user trainings - remote, online or on site - on BI-specific topics and IT-related processes that are connected to PUMA tools
- University degree, ideally in Business Administration, Organizational Development or International Business Economics
- Previous experience in Business / System Analysis and project management
- Proven experience in collecting requirements and performing testing
- Sound SAP knowledge or another ERP software
- Experience in preparation and conduction of Trainings
- Solid experience in MS Office (Power BI knowledge beneficial)
- Strong English and German language skills (written and spoken)
- Project Management skills and understanding of Business Processes
- Willingness to travel
- Self-motivated team player, excellent communication skills, performance and results oriented