E-Commerce/Online Manager m/f - Vienna - 38.5h/Week
Land : Österreich
Stadt : Vienna
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Teilzeit
- Leading e-commerce division with 3 professionals with focus on e-commerce, digital marketing, customer journey and omnichannel
- Sales and profit evolution of the B2C digital sales channels for skincare, make-up, haircare and fragrance brands such as MAC, Clinique, Estée Lauder, La Mer, etc.
- Strategic and operative responsibility for digital P&L
- Strategic development, execution and monitoring of the e-commerce, digital marketing and omnichannel strategy
- Responsible of developing and implementing digital performance marketing strategies for channels SEA, SEO, CRM- and E-Mail Marketing, Social Media, Influencer Marketing and Virtual Selling by drafting commercial and charity campaigns, coordinating internal stakeholders and agencies, monitoring and reporting on progress, ongoing steering and analyzing final results.
- Coordinating relations between affiliate and various agencies (print, digital, social media, production, etc.) by creating and establishing a performance driven KPI framework
- Heading the creation of digital video content, live broadcasting, social media postings, onsite content for various websites, e-mail marketing, etc.
- Interface to IT and web development in regards to front and back-end requirements (incl. e-commerce, mobile applications, PIM, digital analytics, A/B Testing, etc.)
- Evaluation and implementation of technology trends und best practices in e-commerce and online marketing
- Leading various projects, e.g. digital transformation, omnichannel, educating field staff on social media usage and user generated content, virtual selling transformation, agency transition, data driven marketing implementation, fulfillment switch inhouse, various website redesigns and tool switches
- Development of new digital business opportunities for 12 company brands
- Recent 5+ years in commercially minded online role with proven track record of success
- Fluent in English and German
- Proven digital skills in strategy, planning, budget management, merchandising, marketing & omnichannel
- Proven leadership and team management skills derived from responsibility for a high performing team
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Strong analytics skills and data-driven mindset
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Creative problem solver able to thrive in fast paced environment
- Must possess excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Highly proficient in MS Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Google Analytics, Power BI, CMS Systems, .NET and E-Mail Marketing
For this position, a minimum salary (Kollektivvertrag für allgemeinen Groß- und Kleinhandel) of € 1,876.00 gross per month applies. An overpayment in line with the market, depending on your experience and qualifications, is of course offered.